вторник, 4 июля 2017 г.

Video tutorial for SOD/Видео МК для SOD

Hello!
Today and I have a new layout to share with step by step video tutorial. For my project I chose last year photo of my daughter and husband from the dolphinarium. It was my daughter's first visit and I want to save memories about it. For my background I chose Authentique paper from the May Scraps of Darkness kit 'Attic finds' which has blues similar to the colors on the photo.

Привет!
А у меня последняя страничка из майского кита Scraps of Darkness 'Attic Finds'. Для страницы я выбрала фото из прошлогоднего похода в дельфинарий. Для Насти это был первый опыт и мне захотелось сохранить о нем память. В качестве фона я выбрала бумагу Authentique из основного кита, такую чтобы подходила по оттенкам к фото.



I added colors to my background with Ranger crayons and Gelatos. Then added stamping with Stazon ink and background stamps.

К фону я добавила цвета, использовав мелки Ranger и Gelatos. Потом добавила фонового штампинга.



Texture on the background was created with help of Kaisercraft stencil and textured paste with sand, I also used glitter and microbeads from the old kits.

Добавила текстуру с использованием маски Kaisercraft и текстурной пасты, а также глиттера и микробисера из старых китов.



For the final touches I used rhinestones, pearls and splashes.

И финальные акценты - брызги, половинки жемчужин и стразы.


Here you can find video tutorial

А вот и видео



Я использовала

I used from the Main kit

Authentique Rugged Collection: Five
Scrapberrys Words Live Forever Collection: Archive & Abacus
Tim Holtz Idea-Ology Emporium Ephemera Pack
Prima Wild & Free Flowers: Lost Sienna
Kaisercraft Mini Designer Template: Splatter
Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Distress Crayon

from the Elements Add-On

7 Gypsies Architextures Junque Embellishments Pack
7 Gypsies Architextures Treasures Adhesive Embellishments: Stacked Suitcases
Papermania Mr. Smith's Workshop Thick Alphabet Stickers

Have a wonderful day!

Хорошего дня!

2 комментария: